Enjoy the patties in a bun or as a side to any salad. Delicious either way!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your broccoli so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot and onion.
- Heat grapeseed oil in a pan and add carrot and onion, cumin and thyme and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Potatoes to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Broccoli and fry for 10 extra minutes.
Forming Your Patties
- Add broccoli, carrot, chickpeas, onion, potatoes and rice vinegar to your blender and pulsate until desired texture.
- If the mixture seems too dry, you can add a bit of water or liquid from the can of chickpeas.
- Optionally, add some oats or an egg to into your patty dough as needed to make a consistency that is easy to form.
- Mix your sunflower seeds into the patty before shaping them.
- Wet your hands and shape the dough into patties. Fry them in oil on high heat for a few minutes per side until they become golden brown.
- Then remove from pan and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 200°C (400°F).
- Add Nutritional Yeast on top.