View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Grate or slice your goat cheese and gruyere cheese.
- Toast pinenuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat oil in a pan, add Spinach and fry for 5 minutes.
- Whisk your eggs with milk then add in your ricotta and mix together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place your spinach into your pie crust, then pour your egg mixture on top.
- Add gruyere cheese on top.
- Bake in your oven for 40 minutes at 190°C (375°F) or until top is golden brown.
- Add Goat Cheese and Pinenuts on top.