Stir the pasta immediately after adding it to the boiling water. Stand guard and stir the pot at least two or three times during cooking to avoid pasta sticking together.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your eggplant so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Finely chop your basil, bell pepper and garlic.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save about a 1/4 cup of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add Eggplant garlic and oregano and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Bell Pepper and Spinach and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes and honey to your pan and mix.
- Add the reserved pasta water to your frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add lemon and mix.
- Add Basil and Olives on top.