This is your chance to get artistic, arrange your ingredients in a beautiful masterpiece.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your eggs for 10-12 minutes, let cool then peel. Slice evenly and use as your topping.
- Peel and cut your carrot and red onion. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your bell pepper so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Grate or slice your beetroot and feta cheese.
- Slice your cucumber into even pieces.
- Mix balsamic vinegar, chili oil, honey and mascarpone with salt and pepper in a bowl, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Toast sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Arrange your beetroot, bell pepper, carrot, cucumber, red onion and spinach in an "artful" way to create a colorful masterpiece in your bowl.
- Add Feta Cheese and Sunflower Seeds on top.