As easy as cracking and egg and loading your favorite ingredients on top!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your zucchini so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chili pepper and onion, coriander and oregano and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Zucchini to your pan and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Bell Pepper and Spinach and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk well. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add your greek yogurt and tomato sauce to the bowl and mix.
- Add your bell pepper, chili pepper, onion, spinach and zucchini to the whisked eggs and mix.
- Add Radishes on top.