Enjoy the patties in a bun or as a side to any salad. Delicious either way!
Levadura De Cerveza
Vinagre De Sidra De Manzana
Vea la receta en la aplicación para ver la nutrición de la receta (encuentre la aplicación a continuación).
- Peel and cut your beets so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your cashews and onion.
Etapas para calentar
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add onion, and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Beets to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.
Formar las hamburguesas
- Add apple cider vinegar, beets, chickpeas and onion to your blender and pulsate until desired texture.
- If the mixture seems too dry, you can add a bit of water or liquid from the can of chickpeas.
- Optionally, add some oats or an egg to into your patty dough as needed to make a consistency that is easy to form.
- Mix your cashews into the patty before shaping them.
- Wet your hands and shape the dough into patties. Fry them in oil on high heat for a few minutes per side until they become golden brown.
- Then remove from pan and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 200°C (400°F).
- Add Nutritional Yeast on top.