Enjoy the patties in a bun or as a side to any salad. Delicious either way!
Apple Cider Vinegar
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your beets so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your cashews and onion.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add onion, and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Beets to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.
Forming Your Patties
- Add apple cider vinegar, beets, chickpeas and onion to your blender and pulsate until desired texture.
- If the mixture seems too dry, you can add a bit of water or liquid from the can of chickpeas.
- Optionally, add some oats or an egg to into your patty dough as needed to make a consistency that is easy to form.
- Mix your cashews into the patty before shaping them.
- Wet your hands and shape the dough into patties. Fry them in oil on high heat for a few minutes per side until they become golden brown.
- Add Nutritional Yeast on top.