View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your cauliflower so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your basil, carrot, onion and parsley.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Heat grapeseed oil in a pan and add carrot and onion, bay leaf, oregano, rosemary and thyme and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Cauliflower and Potatoes to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Add lemon to your pan and mix.
- Add your starchy water to the frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove bay leaf from your dish.
- Spread your ingredients evenly into a casserole dish.
- Cover your casserole dish with aluminum foil and bake in the oven at 200°C (400°F) for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown. Uncover for the last 10 minutes.
- Add Basil, Flax Seeds, Nutritional Yeast and Parsley on top.