As simple as boiling your veggies to peak tenderness then mashing them!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your celeriac and potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic.
- Bring salted water to a boil. Add Celeriac and Potatoes and boil for 20 minutes.
- Heat butter in a pan and add garlic, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Drain your vegetables and return them to the pot or a food processor.
- Add butter, celeriac and garlic and pulsate with a blender or food processor or mash with a fork. Add salt and pepper to taste.