This is your chance to get artistic, arrange your ingredients in a beautiful masterpiece.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil quinoa according to instructions on package.
- Finely chop your spring onion.
- Mix balsamic vinegar and olive oil together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Arrange your arugula, quinoa and spring onion in an "artful" way to create a colorful masterpiece in your bowl.
- Add Figs and Walnuts on top.