View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your onion and tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your cucumber into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your garlic and spring onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add cucumber, garlic, lemon, olive oil, onion, spring onion and tomatoes to your blender and pulsate until desired texture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If you'd like your gazpacho to have a thicker consistency, blend in a slice of 2 of day-old bread together with the other ingredients.
- Transfer your gazpacho to a sealed container and refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until completely chilled.
- Add Walnuts on top.
- Serve your gazpacho nice and cold with your favorite toppings.