Here are your ingredients in proposed volumes.
This is just ONE proposal for a recipe. We recommend choosing different themes on the front-page to get different kinds of recipes :-)
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes into evenly sized pieces.
- Finely chop your carrot and garlic.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil your potatoes for 15min and drain, then use them below.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add carrot and garlic, rosemary and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Potatoes to your pan and fry for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Lower the heat, add honey, soy sauce and yogurt to your pan and mix.
- Add your vegetables to the plate.
- Add Almonds on top.