Don't worry about the effort, your blender will do all the hard work!
Sweet Chili Sauce
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Slice your avocado into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your garlic.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Add peanuts and white beans to your blender or food processor.
- Add all of your vegetables to the blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulsate until desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread your delicious creation on top of your bread.