The trick to the perfect dish is to cook the noodles until they are al dente and then rinse them with cold water to stop the cooking process.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your noodles according to the instructions on the package and set aside about a 1/4 cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Wash and cut your bok choy, chinese cabbage, green beans and shiitake mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your orange into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your garlic, ginger and spring onion.
- Toast peanuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan and add garlic and ginger, chili powder and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Shiitake Mushrooms to your pan and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Bean Sprouts, Bok Choy, Chinese Cabbage and Green Beans and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Add soy sauce and teriyaki sauce to your pan and mix.
- Add your reserved starchy water from noodles to the frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked noodles to your pan and mix until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy warm.
- Add Kimchi, Orange, Peanuts and Spring Onion on top.