Soups taste better after resting in the fridge, so don't worry about finishing it all today.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your parsnips. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your Mushrooms and tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic, leeks and onion.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add garlic, leeks and onion, nutmeg and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Mushrooms and Parsnips and fry for 5 minutes.Then add Corn, fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Cherry Tomatoes, Spinach and Tomatoes and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add worcestershire sauce and yogurt and mix.
- Use a blender to purée your soup to the desired consistency.