Combine your roasted veggies with some fresh ones to get a contrasting flavor.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your carrot and onion. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your bell pepper, iceberg lettuce and romaine lettuce so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your cucumber as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your parsley and spring onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Spread the Carrot and Onion, evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 5 minutes.Finally, add Bell Pepper and roast for another 25 minutes.
- Toast sesame seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Mix bell pepper, carrot, cucumber, iceberg lettuce, onion and romaine lettuce together in a bowl.
- Mix balsamic vinegar, lemon and olive oil together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Cherry Tomatoes, Lime Zest, Parsley, Pomegranate, Sesame Seeds and Spring Onion on top.