Sweet Chili Sauce
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your butternut squash so that they all are a similar size.
- Wash, peel, and thinly slice your red onion and sweet potato.
- Finely chop your chives, ginger and spring onion.
- Grate or slice your mozzarella.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Butternut Squash to your pan and fry for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Building Your Pizza
- Mix ginger together in a bowl.
- Spread your heated butternut squash on top.
- Spread the rest of the toppings on the pizza. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add mozzarella and sesame seeds on top.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Drizzle the lemon, sesame oil, soy sauce and sweet chili sauce on top.
- Add Chives and Spring Onion on top.