For an extra smooth and creamy hummus, soak your chickpeas in baking powder to break down their tough skin.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your beets so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your chili pepper, cilantro and garlic.
- Spread the Beets, cumin evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 30 minutes.Finally, add Chili Pepper and roast for another 15 minutes.
- Add chickpeas and garlic to your blender or food processor.
- Add all of your vegetables to the blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulse to the desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Cilantro on top.