The spiciness in a Thai Curry comes from the curry paste. Red curries are usually spicier than yellow curries but less spicy than green.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower and green beans so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your tempeh and tofu into even pieces.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Heat oil in a pan and add carrot, galangal and leeks, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add Asparagus, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Edamame, Tempeh and Tofu and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Bean Sprouts and Green Beans and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Mix coconut milk, curry paste and lime together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add your starchy water to the frying pan to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.