Soups taste better after resting in the fridge, so don't worry about finishing it all today.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your cauliflower and tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot, onion and parsley.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add onion, thyme and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Potatoes and fry for 15 minutes.Then add Carrot and Cauliflower, fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Tomatoes and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add lemon and mix.
- Add Parsley on top.