View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your shallots. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your asparagus, eggplant and mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic.
- Spread the Asparagus, Eggplant and Mushrooms, garlic and shallot evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 30 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add garlic and shallots, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Toast pinenuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Mix asparagus, eggplant, garlic, mushrooms and shallots together in a bowl.
- Mix balsamic vinegar, olive oil and pesto together in a bowl, then drizzle on top of your salad.
- Add Pinenuts, Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomato on top.