View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Grate or slice your gouda cheese.
- Heat sunflower oil in a pot and add carrot and leeks, curry powder and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Boil lentils according to instructions on package.
- Spread the Potatoes evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 45 minutes.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add Gouda Cheese on top.