A delicious dressing is just as important as the tasty vegetables!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil couscous according to the instructions on the package.
- Wash and cut your romaine lettuce and tomatoes so that they all are a similar size.
- Finely chop your spring onion.
- Toast pistachios on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix couscous, romaine lettuce, spring onion and tomatoes together in a bowl.
- Mix olive oil and white wine vinegar together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Black Olives, Figs, Pistachios and Spring Onion on top.