Don't worry if you don't finish it all! Chowder tastes even better when you reheat if after a night in the fridge.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your sweet potato so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your onion.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Sweet Potato and fry for 30 minutes.
- Add maple syrup and mix.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add balsamic vinegar and Milk and mix.