Soups taste better after resting in the fridge, so don't worry about finishing it all today.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your Mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot, garlic, leeks, onion and parsley.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add carrot, garlic, leeks and onion, thyme and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Mushrooms and fry for 15 minutes.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add balsamic vinegar and mix.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Use a blender to purée your soup to the desired consistency.
- Add Parsley and Walnuts on top.