Cook on high heat to make your dish ready quicker!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your noodles according to the instructions on the package and set aside about a 1/4 cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Slice your cucumber into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your shallots and spring onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast hazelnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add shallots, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Bean Sprouts and Cherry Tomatoes to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.
- Fry your eggs and set aside to use as a topping.
- Add lemon and tahini to your pan and mix.
- Add your reserved starchy water from noodles to the frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked noodles to your pan and mix until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy warm.
- Add Hazelnuts and Spring Onion on top.