View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your rice according to the instructions on the package and set aside about a ½ cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Wash and cut your cabbage so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Toast peanuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat sunflower oil in a pan and add shallots, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat sunflower oil in a pan, add Cabbage and fry for 15 minutes.
- Mix harissa, lime, soy sauce and sunflower oil together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add your starchy water to the frying pan to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked rice to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Peanuts on top.