View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your eggplant and zucchini so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your mint and pinenuts.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add Chickpeas, Eggplant and Zucchini and fry for 15 minutes.
Forming Your Patties
- Add balsamic vinegar, chickpeas, eggplant, lemon zest, mint, onion and zucchini to your blender and pulsate until desired texture. You can add some liquid from the can of beans if necessary.
- Add some oats or an egg to into your patty dough to help make a consistency that is easy to shape.
- Mix your pinenuts into the patty before shaping them.
- Wet your hands so that the patties are easier to shape. Fry them in oil on high heat for a few minutes per side.
- Add Lemon Zest and Mint on top.