If your sauce still requires some thickening after adding pasta water, try mixing in a bit of flour or potato starch!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save about a ½ cup of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat oil in a pan and add onion, rosemary and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Mix almond milk, coconut milk, lemon, maple syrup and tomato paste together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add the pasta water to your frying pan to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.