If you feel like you've added too much spice, add more! Indian dishes always contain tons of spices.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your green beans so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot, garlic and onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Boil rice according to instructions on package.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add carrot and onion, curry powder, garlic and turmeric and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Potatoes and fry for 15 minutes.Then add Chickpeas, fry for 5 minutes.Then add Corn, fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Green Beans and Spinach and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionally, so it doesn't burn. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add lemon and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Serve your stew with rice on the side.
- Add Cashews on top.