For an extra smooth and creamy hummus, soak your chickpeas in baking powder to break down their tough skin.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your beetroot and shallots. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Spread the Beetroot, evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 45 minutes.
- Toast pumpkin seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Toast pita bread to enjoy alongside your dip.
- Add chickpeas and garlic to your blender or food processor.
- Add all of your vegetables to the blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulsate until desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Capers, Cherry Tomatoes and Pumpkin Seeds on top.