Don't shy away from adding too many spices and herbs, wraps are always spiced up!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your avocado as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your bell pepper, garlic and onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Toast pumpkin seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan and add garlic and onion, chili powder and cumin and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Corn to your pan and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Bell Pepper, Pinto Beans and Tomatoes and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Bring salted water to a boil. Add Brown Rice and boil for 30 minutes.
- Toast your tortillas for a few minutes until it is warm.
- Add your heated ingredients to the wrap.
- Mix lime and vegetable stock together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your wrap.
- Add Avocado and Pumpkin Seeds on top.