If you feel like you've added too much spice, add more! Indian dishes always contain tons of spices.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic and onion.
- Boil rice according to instructions on package.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add onion, garlic and turmeric and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Potatoes and fry for 15 minutes.Then add Chickpeas, fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Peas and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes and mix.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionally, so it doesn't burn. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast pumpkin seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add yogurt and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Serve your stew with rice on the side.
- Add Pumpkin Seeds on top.