As simple as cracking an egg, mixing in some milk, and pouring into your pie crust!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your parsnips and sweet potato so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your chives and leeks.
- Grate or slice your blue cheese.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Heat oil in a pan, add leeks, rosemary and sage and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Sweet Potato to your pan and fry for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.Finally, add Parsnips and fry for 15 extra minutes.
- Mix and whisk your coconut milk, eggs and greek yogurt together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place your leeks, parsnips and sweet potato into your pie crust, then pour your egg mixture on top.
- Add blue cheese on top.
- Bake in your oven for 40 minutes at 200°C (400°F) or until top is golden brown.
- Add Chives and Flax Seeds on top.