If your sauce still requires some thickening after adding pasta water, try mixing in a bit of flour or potato starch!
Apple Cider Vinegar
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Finely chop your garlic and onion.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save about a 1/4 cup of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add garlic and onion, oregano and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Lower the heat, add almond milk to your pan and mix.
- Add the reserved pasta water to your frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add apple cider vinegar and mix.
- Add Cashews and Nutritional Yeast on top.