Freeze cooked pasta in individual portions for quick and easy weeknight dinners.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Grate or slice your Cheddar Cheese.
- Finely chop your bell pepper, garlic and red onion.
- Toast peanuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save about a 1/4 cup of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add garlic and red onion, chili powder and paprika and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Bell Pepper, Black Beans, Spinach and Tomatoes to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the reserved pasta water to your frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add lemon and mix.
- Add Cheddar Cheese and Peanuts on top.