Our artificial intelligence chose the optimal volumes, times, temperatures, and heating-type.
Click (+) below if you feel like creating a different dish. There are tons of alternatives!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes and sweet potato so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your tomatoes so that they all are a similar size.
- Grate or slice your goat cheese.
- Boil your potatoes for 15min and drain, then use them below.
- Heat oil in a pan and add Sweet Potato, and fry for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.Then add Potatoes and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Tomatoes and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Lower the heat, add cream cheese to your pan and mix.
- Add your vegetables to the plate.
- Add Goat Cheese on top.