For an extra smooth and creamy hummus, soak your chickpeas in baking powder to break down their tough skin.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Finely chop your garlic and spring onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Add chickpeas and garlic to your blender or food processor.
- Add all of your vegetables to the blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulsate until desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Spring Onion and Chili Powder on top.