View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Finely chop your Onion.
- Peel and cut your butternut squash. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your eggplant and tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your avocado into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Boil quinoa according to instructions on package.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add onion, caraway seeds, cardamon, clove and paprika and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Butternut Squash to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.Then add Chickpeas and Eggplant and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Tomatoes and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Turn off the heat, and add lemon and olive oil to your pan and mix.
- Toast pumpkin seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Remove clove from your dish before eating.
- Serve your cooked quinoa on your plate.
- Add your vegetables to your plate and garnish with your topping.
- Add Avocado and Pumpkin Seeds on top.