Pair these tender homemade gnocchi with your favorite sauce and veggies.
Apple Cider Vinegar
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your carrot, potatoes and sweet potato so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your cauliflower so that they all are a similar size.
- Finely chop your basil, garlic and parsley.
- Grate or slice your cheddar cheese.
- Bring salted water to a boil. Add Potatoes and boil for 5 minutes.Then add Carrot and Sweet Potato and boil 5 minutes.Finally, add Cauliflower and boil for another 10 minutes.
- Drain the carrot, cauliflower, potatoes and sweet potato and mash in a bowl with a fork.
- Roll out the dough into thin strands and slice them into bite-size pieces. Use a fork to imprint the gnocchi pieces.
- Boil the gnocchi in salted water until they float to the surface (about 2-4 minutes). Remove them with a slotted spoon.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add garlic, and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Fry the gnocchi in a little oil or butter until they are browned and crispy. Mix in the apple cider vinegar and canned tomatoes.
- Add Basil, Cashews, Cheddar Cheese and Parsley on top.