View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Spread the Peas evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 15 minutes.
- Toast sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Bring water to a boil. Steam Edamame for 5 minutes.
- Add all of your vegetables to a blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulsate until desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Lemon Zest and Sunflower Seeds on top.