Cook on high heat to make your dish ready quicker!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your noodles according to the instructions on the package and set aside about a 1/4 cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Wash and cut your broccoli, Mushrooms and tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your onion.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add onion, curry powder and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Mushrooms to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.Then add Broccoli and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Tomatoes and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Add soy sauce to your pan and mix.
- Add your reserved starchy water from noodles to the frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked noodles to your pan and mix until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy warm.