This is your chance to get artistic, arrange your ingredients in a beautiful masterpiece.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your carrot. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your chili pepper and spring onion.
- Slice your pear and tofu into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Mix chili pepper, lemon, olive oil and soy sauce together in a bowl with salt and pepper.
- Marinate your tofu in your sauce bowl for at least 5 minutes. The longer you wait, the more flavor will penetrate.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Arrange your baby spinach, carrot, spring onion and tofu in an "artful" way to create a colorful masterpiece in your bowl.
- Drizzle your dressing on top of your veggies.
- Add Almonds, Pear and Spring Onion on top.