Soups taste better after resting in the fridge, so don't worry about finishing it all today.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your basil, carrot, celery stalk, garlic and onion.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add carrot, celery stalk, garlic and onion, rosemary and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Tomatoes and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and mix.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add balsamic vinegar and cream and mix.
- Add Basil on top.