If your sauce still requires some thickening after adding pasta water, try mixing in a bit of flour or potato starch!
Rezept in App anzeigen, um Rezeptnahrung anzuzeigen (App unten finden).
- Wash and cut your eggplant so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic and onion.
- Toast pinenuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save about a 1/4 cup of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add garlic and onion, thyme and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Eggplant to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, and add almond milk to your pan and mix.
- Add the reserved pasta water to your frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add balsamic vinegar and mix.
- Add Nutritional Yeast and Pinenuts on top.