Miso is responsible for the deep umami flavor of this soup, don't shy away from adding more.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your sweet potato so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your ginger and onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add ginger and onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Sweet Potato and fry for 30 minutes.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add lemon and miso and mix.
- Add Almonds on top.