If you're not planning on using grated cheese on top, add a bit of the sauce to the top layer to avoid the pasta from burning.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your tomatoes and zucchini so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Grate or slice your parmesan cheese.
- Boil lasagna sheets according to instructions on package. Save about a ½ cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat oil in a pan and add bell pepper, garlic and onion, oregano and rosemary and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add Zucchini and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Tomatoes and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Mix cream, cream cheese and greek yogurt together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add your starchy water to the frying pan to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly cover the bottom of your oven dish with a thin layer of your vegetable sauce. Then place a layer of lasagna sheets on top.
- Place about 1/3 of your vegetable sauce on top and cover with lasagna sheets, repeating once more. Finally put the remainder of your vegetable sauce on top of the last layer of lasagna sheets.
- Add parmesan cheese on top.
- Cover your lasagna with aluminum foil and bake in the oven at 200°C (400°F) for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Add Walnuts on top.