Cook on high heat to make your dish ready quicker!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil rice according to instructions on package.
- Wash and cut your cabbage and Mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic and ginger.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and add garlic and ginger, chili powder and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Cabbage and Mushrooms to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.
- Add honey, peanut butter, sambal oelek, soy sauce and Vinegar to your pan and mix.
- Add your cooked rice to your pan and mix until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy warm.
- Add Coconut on top.