Cook on high heat to make your dish ready quicker!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Wash and cut your broccoli, cauliflower and zucchini so that they all are a similar size.
- Slice your tofu into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your onion.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add onion, and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Cauliflower, Tofu and Zucchini to your pan and fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.Finally, add Broccoli and fry for 10 extra minutes.
- Lower the heat, add Vinegar to your pan and mix.
- Add your stock and let simmer for 10 minutes so that the flavors can infuse.
- Add your cooked rice to your pan and mix until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy warm.
- Add Almonds on top.