If you can crack an egg, then you can make an omelette!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your broccoli so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your chili pepper and onion.
- Toast sesame seeds and sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chili pepper and onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Broccoli to your pan and fry for 10 minutes.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk well. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add your rice vinegar and soy sauce to the bowl and mix.
- Pour your egg mixture on top of your vegetables and heat until omelette is done.
- Add Sesame Seeds and Sunflower Seeds on top.