If you have leftover cooked pasta then it's already chilled. If not, boil your pasta first so it has time to cool!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil pasta according to instructions on package.
- Wash and cut your cauliflower and green beans so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your parsley.
- Grate or slice your parmesan cheese.
Building A Salad
- Mix arugula, cauliflower and green beans together in a bowl.
- Mix parsley, ranch dressing and yogurt together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Parmesan Cheese on top.